Steering knuckle Quenching in Super Audio Heating Equipment
Data：Jun 19, 2017
The steering knuckle is one of the important parts of the automobile steering axle, which can make the car run steadily and convey the driving direction sensitively. In order to ensure the normal operation of the car and to improve their own hardness and service life, many manufacturers use super audio frequency heating equipment on the steering knuckle of quenching heat treatment.
Speaking of the steering knuckle quenching heat treatment, we have to talk about its selection. Quenching depth of the steering knuckle is generally less than 2mm, which determines to use 80kw super-audio heating equipment for quenching heat treatment. And the power of the equipment is decided according to the speed requirements.
The equipment is a new kind of induction heating equipment with IGBT as the main component. It has the characteristics of energy saving and environmental protection.. It is in conformity with the national environmental protection standard and can replace traditional coal and gas combustion. When the machine is used for quenching heat treatment on the steering knuckle, the heating rate is high, reducing the oxidation and decarburization phenomenon, to greatly improve the customer's production efficiency.
- Induction Heating Power Supply 30KW for Riv10-23
- Square Steel Induction Heating Power Supply10-18
- Induction Heating Power Supply for Bars 16010-10
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 09-26
- Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment 1609-19
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel09-19
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10009-19
- Industrial Jaw Teeth Hardening with Induction Heating Machine for Pipe05-06
- Guiding Wheel Induction Hardening in Diamond Saw Blade Induction Welding Machine05-23
- Crane Wheel Hardening with Bars Induction Heating Generator 200KW05-20
- Axles Hardening in Double Station of CNC Shaft Induction Hardening Machine Tool07-04
- Axe Hardening with Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine05-27
- Hardening Threaded Rod in CNC Horizontal Hardening Machine Tool06-03
- Manual Chucks Induction Quenching Process From Induction Hardening Machine Manufacturers06-14