Steering knuckle Quenching in Super Audio Heating Equipment
Data：Jun 19, 2017
The steering knuckle is one of the important parts of the automobile steering axle, which can make the car run steadily and convey the driving direction sensitively. In order to ensure the normal operation of the car and to improve their own hardness and service life, many manufacturers use super audio frequency heating equipment on the steering knuckle of quenching heat treatment.
Speaking of the steering knuckle quenching heat treatment, we have to talk about its selection. Quenching depth of the steering knuckle is generally less than 2mm, which determines to use 80kw super-audio heating equipment for quenching heat treatment. And the power of the equipment is decided according to the speed requirements.
The equipment is a new kind of induction heating equipment with IGBT as the main component. It has the characteristics of energy saving and environmental protection.. It is in conformity with the national environmental protection standard and can replace traditional coal and gas combustion. When the machine is used for quenching heat treatment on the steering knuckle, the heating rate is high, reducing the oxidation and decarburization phenomenon, to greatly improve the customer's production efficiency.
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- Axles Hardening in Double Station of CNC Shaft Induction Hardening Machine Tool07-04
- Worm Shaft Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Heating Machine05-24
- Knife Blade Hardening in Induction Annealing Machine for Shells05-31
- Torsion Bar Quenching in Medium Frequency Induction Forging Equipment05-24
- Automotive Plate Spring Quenching in Super Audio Frequency Induction Forging Machine05-24
- Flywheel Ring Gear Hardening with Induction Hardening Machine for Crankshaft06-27
- Sawtooth Induction Hardening by Induction Heating Power Supply for Rivet08-17