Sucker Rod Induction Hardening and Tempering by Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment
Data：Jul 01, 2017
The sucker rod is the high-strength metal rod, which is used to raise oil in the oil well field, mainly acting as the driving force. Because the work intensity is very high, its own characteristics have a very high demand. In order to meet the needs of the work, angle steel induction heating equipment can be used for sucker rod induction hardening and tempering.
When using this equipment for induction quenching and tempering heat treatment, the sensor is produced based on the sucker rod specifications. This sensor has a reasonable control of the distance between the sucker rod and induction quenching ring, shortening the exposure of the workpiece in the air time. So it reduces the oxidation phenomenon and saves energy consumption.
Since the induction hardening speed is very fast, effectively avoiding the oxidation and decarburization phenomenon. And it can laid a good foundation for the next step of induction tempering process. After sucker rod is quenched and tempered by this equipment, its quality meets the needs of the work.
- Induction Welding Equipment 50KW for Shield10-31
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW10-31
- CNC Shaft Hardening Machine Tool LP-SK-100011-02
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac10-28
- Copper Induction Melting Machine 500KW10-30
- Lathe Tool Induction Brazing Machine 80KW10-31
- Gold Melting with Induction Melting Machine10-30
- Induction Hardening Machine for Shaft Quenching and Tempering06-17
- Medium Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line for PC Steel Bar11-11
- Sucker Rod Induction Hardening and Tempering by Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment07-01
- Piston Rod quenching and tempering in High Frequency Induction Heat Treatment Equipment06-12
- Medium Frequency Induction Quenching and Tempering Production Line for Cylinder 06-12
- Oil Drill Pipe Quenching and Tempering of Medium Frequency Induction Heating Furnace06-12
- Ball Screw in High Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line06-12