Sucker Rod Induction Hardening and Tempering by Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment
Data：Jul 01, 2017
The sucker rod is the high-strength metal rod, which is used to raise oil in the oil well field, mainly acting as the driving force. Because the work intensity is very high, its own characteristics have a very high demand. In order to meet the needs of the work, angle steel induction heating equipment can be used for sucker rod induction hardening and tempering.
When using this equipment for induction quenching and tempering heat treatment, the sensor is produced based on the sucker rod specifications. This sensor has a reasonable control of the distance between the sucker rod and induction quenching ring, shortening the exposure of the workpiece in the air time. So it reduces the oxidation phenomenon and saves energy consumption.
Since the induction hardening speed is very fast, effectively avoiding the oxidation and decarburization phenomenon. And it can laid a good foundation for the next step of induction tempering process. After sucker rod is quenched and tempered by this equipment, its quality meets the needs of the work.
- 50KW Round Bars Medium Frequency Induction 09-26
- Bearing Ring Induction Heating Equipment 1609-19
- Induction Heating Machine for Driving Wheel09-19
- Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment 10009-19
- 160KW Harvester Blade Induction Heating Mac09-19
- Big Drill Induction Welding Equipment 3KW09-19
- Copper Induction Brazing Machine 30KW09-19
- Steel Pipe Hardening and Tempering 06-12
- Induction Hardening Machine for Shaft Quenching and Tempering06-17
- Sucker Rod Induction Hardening and Tempering by Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment07-01
- Medium Frequency Induction Quenching and Tempering Production Line for Cylinder 06-12
- Piston Rod quenching and tempering in High Frequency Induction Heat Treatment Equipment06-12
- Ball Screw in High Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line06-12
- Oil Drill Pipe Quenching and Tempering of Medium Frequency Induction Heating Furnace06-12