Ball Screw in High Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line
Data：Jun 12, 2017
The ball screw is the most commonly used transmission element in tool and precision machinery. Its main function is to convert rotary motion into linear motion, or to convert torque into axial repetitive force. At the same time, it has high precision, reversibility and high Efficiency characteristics. Ball screw is composed of the screw, nut, steel ball, etc. Because of its small frictional resistance, ball screws is widely used in a variety of industrial equipment and precision instruments.
In industrial manufacturing, from the material, heat management, manufacturing, inspection to ship the ball screw, they are managed with rigorous quality assurance system, so the ball screw has high reliability. And our high frequency quenching and tempering production line is the special equipment of ball screw heat treatment. This production line is on-line quenching and tempering production line with stable production. At the same time, it belongs to the integration of design, which can be uesd for automatical loading and unloading, online heating and online testing. Ball screw heating, cooling and insulation are done automatically.
In addition, in this production line, the most important thing is our high frequency induction heating equipment. This machine can use the infrared thermometer, easy to control temperature. In addition, this production line is equipped with a cooling system and protection system, you can protect the equipment in time to ensure the safety of equipment and production. After heat treatment, the ball screw has high strength, high wear resistance and high quality.
- Ball Pin Induction Forging Machine 600KW11-17
- Bars Induction Forging Machine 20KW11-15
- Portable Handheld Induction Brazing Machine11-14
- Steel Rebar Induction Heating Power Supply 11-09
- Bars Induction Heating Furnace 200KW11-09
- Tape Measure Induction Annealing Equipment 11-08
- Titanium Alloy Bar Induction Annealing Mach11-08
- Medium Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line for PC Steel Bar11-11
- Ball Screw in High Frequency Quenching and Tempering Production Line06-12
- Induction Hardening Machine for Shaft Quenching and Tempering06-17
- Steel Pipe Hardening and Tempering 06-12
- Piston Rod quenching and tempering in High Frequency Induction Heat Treatment Equipment06-12
- Sucker Rod Induction Hardening and Tempering by Angle Steel Induction Heating Equipment07-01
- Oil Drill Pipe Quenching and Tempering of Medium Frequency Induction Heating Furnace06-12